Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sarah's Christmas Program - FAIL!!

Sarah was really looking forward to her school's Christmas Program. She practiced her songs until they were perfect!

The day of the program, she came home from school and excitedly picked out the perfect dress and bow for her hair.

As they marched into the chapel, I could tell she was looking for me, but I couldn't get her attention. She made her way into her chair and then...


..three songs into the program, spotted me, and came running. I had the video camera rolling. I really wanted to keep it on when she started crying. But everyone turned and looked at me when she started crying, so I thought I should be a good mother and go to her.

Sarah and I moved down and sat on the floor in front of the pews to watch the remainder of the program. Several times she attempted to go back on stage, but as soon as she would turn around and see the crowd, she'd run back to me.

She was still upset in the classroom after the program


Cookies and punch solve any crisis!

Jacob really loved the punch, he kept stealing my cup and would drink it before I caught him.


Sarah and her teachers

No comments: