Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting ready for Santa

Once home from Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Max's house, the kids changed into their pajamas and spent some time in front of the Christmas Tree.






Then they put out the reindeer food (it was raining, so they just sprinkled it on the front porch), before heading off to bed.


Sarah was really freaked out about the thought of Santa Claus coming into her room to see if she was sleeping. So, she made a sign that read "Dear Santa, I am sleeping in my room. Please do not open the door or come in!" I kept the sign so I could take a picture, but I have no idea where it is...I probably accidentally threw it away :'(

1 comment:

kbarsch said...

That is so sweet~Jacob and Sarah look precious!!
I can't wait to do reindeer food next year; it's a fun idea (=